The school year has just started, and a brand new set of opportunities opens up to you! If you are planning to go for an international experience and you want to enrol in a foreign University or if you want to come to study in Ireland, you will be probably asked to submit a translation of your diploma and school records in order to complete your application.
Mainstream Translations provides certified translations of educational transcripts, diplomas, degrees, qualification certificates and many other academic documents in a variety of languages for incoming international students and students who want to study abroad.
If you urgently need an official document translation or your degrees to be professionally translated, Mainstream Translations can help you as soon as possible, contributing to your career success.
Our highly skilled professional translators are qualified, bilingual native speakers. They are selected based on their experience and special areas of expertise. Our thorough selection process ensures we deliver a service that meets with your expectations. This enables us to provide you with the highest possible linguistic quality when it comes to certified translations of documents and at the cheapest price in Ireland!
We can provide certified translations of the following documents:
- certified translation of college degrees
- certified translation of license degrees
- certified translation of post college degrees
- certified translation of professional qualification certificates
- certified translation of diploma supplements
- certified translation of teaching curricula
- certified translation of certificates of professional competency or qualification
- certified translation of analytical programmes
- certified translation of birth certificates
- certified translation of marriage certificates
- certified translation of death certificates
- certified translation of divorce certificates
- certified translation of legal documents
- certified translation of criminal records or police check
- certified translation of driving licenses
- certified translation of nationality certificates
- certified translation of IDs and passports
- certified translation of residency certificates
- certified translation of working contracts
- certified translation of legal agreements
- and many more…
Every year we translate thousands of documents including Transcripts, Diplomas and Degrees and we offer an excellent customer service and a prompt delivery of your translation. You will receive a stamped copy of your translation from us along with a copy of the original. All this accompanied by a letter of certification from our company. Our translations are accepted by the QQI, the Irish national awarding body for education and by any other institution in Ireland and often abroad.
What are our delivery methods? Our translations can be delivered by in person collection, please email our Manager to arrange the preferred collection date and time. We are located close to the city centre in 62, Dame Street, Dublin 2. By normal post, that’s the method we use for national and international post and for large volumes, we can post your translated documents free of charge. By Registered Post, we use this method for international and/or urgent deliveries at a small extra fee.
For more information or to get a quote on our translation services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 086 408 3332 or 016706333 and we will be happy to assist you.