Do you need official documents for personal or business purposes to be translated asap? Get a certified translation quote today in our agency Mainstream Translations and Interpreting Services in Dublin.
From birth certificates to diplomas and legal or technical documents, our company can translate a wide range of document types from and into many languages such as: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Dutch, German, Croatian, Arabic, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Chinese, Japanese, Urdu, Thai, Turkish, Norwegian, Latin, Vietnamese, and many more. Your document will be carefully translated, then double-checked to insure the quality of the translation before being returned to you.
The translators at Mainstream Translations can work on tight schedule and translate your documents at the best price in Dublin often in less than one day. Besides good and quick turnaround, Mainstream Translations offers customers the best value for money: we provide you with certified quality translations at the lowest price and in the shortest time possible. We also offer considerable discounts for large volumes of work and for students.
You can ask for a quote on our website mainstreamtranslations.com with our 24/7 quote system and we will quickly contact you with our quote via e-mail or telephone. We would also be happy to welcome you at our office conveniently located in 62 Dame Street Dublin 2, if you prefer to discuss directly with one of us about your translation requests.
Moreover, depending on the use for which your translated document is destined, you may require additional certifications. Our company offers document certifications according to your needs. For example:
- Certification by notary or solicitor to authenticate the translator’s signature;
- Notarization by our registered notary public which is required for legal documents in which English is not the official language;
- Legalization by a solicitor or notary in order to confirm the country of the document or translation;
- Certification of a document as a true and accurate copy of the original. It is required with many legal translated documents mainly for immigration purposes, Irish citizenship applications and study accreditation purposes;
- Affidavit or Statutory Declaration;
- Apostille authentication on documents issued in Ireland;
- Power-of-attorney with bilingual editing and certification: English/Romanian, English/Spanish, English/Portuguese, English/Italian, etc.For more information, send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 086 408 3332 or 016706333 and we will reply to you promptly!