Mainstream Translations is one of the leading providers of professional and legal Romanian translation services in Ireland. Our experienced Romanian to English and English to Romanian translators can offer the support that Romanian communities in Ireland require, whether you are a local authority, legal firm or any organization in need of expert Romanian to English and English to Romanian translation.
At Mainstream Translations we only work with certified, qualified Romanian translators to provide you the highest quality legal translation to the strict criteria that the country requiring your documents needs and this includes embassies and consular offices, such as the Romanian Embassy in Dublin. Our highly skilled professional Romanian translators are selected based on their experience and special areas of expertise. Our thorough selection process ensures we deliver a service that meets with your expectations and will not disappoint you.
Apart from written translations and professional interpreting services, we can also offer notarized English translation of personal documentation for foreign nationals pursuing immigration to Ireland. Whether you need to do an English translation into Romanian or Romanian translation into English, here at Mainstream Translations we provide translations by sworn translators by the Ministry of Justice in Romania so you can rest assured of the translation quality you receive from us.
Mainstream Translations’ document translation service is for the official translation of documents that have to be presented to local authorities for legal purposes. Some common certified document translations include:
- Birth/Death Certificate Translation
- Marriage/Divorce Certificate Translation
- Court Judgment Translation
- Will/Testament Translation
- Academic Degrees Translation
- Diplomas Translation
- Adoption Papers Translation
- Naturalization Papers Translation
- Immigration Documents Translation
- If you require our company’s assistance for purpose of naturalisation as an Irish citizen, we can look after your entire application at a reasonable price and we can also provide you with a true copy of your original certificates, as we work closely with solicitors and notaries who are always ready to come forward and help us when it comes to legalization and certification procedures.
- So look no further, contact us now and our experienced team will do its best to satisfy your expectations! If you are looking for an estimate price please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 086 408 3332 and we will be happy to assist you!