Mainstream Translations provides official translations in all language combinations for use in Ireland or abroad. Our company puts the quality of our translations above everything. Thanks to our quality checks and proofreading works, we can provide quality translations in a fast, efficient and consistent manner.
We strive hard to ensure our professional translation service offers the best possible translation at the cheapest price in Ireland.
We cover a wide range of language combinations; however we are particularly specialized in the translation of European languages and the languages of Central & Eastern Europe.
We offer certified translations in nearly all languages and we can translate the following and not only:
- Manuals, technical documentation
- Catalogs of all kinds
- Corporate brochures, product brochures
- Content from content management systems (Typo3, Contenido, WordPress, etc.)
- Software, control software
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Divorce Certificates Translation
- Death Certificates Translation
- Diplomas Translation
- Transcript of Records Translation
- Police Clearance Translation
- Criminal Record Translation
- Court Judgments Translation
- Medical Reports Translation
- Official Letters Translation
- Legal Contracts Translation
- Tender Documents Translation
- Financial Documents Translation
- Agreements Translation
- And many more …
Our services are available in many languages, such as: Arabic, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Catalan, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Estonian, Flemish, French, Greek, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Persian, Serbian, Spanish, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Urdu and many more.
All of our Certified Translations are valid before the Irish authorities such as Civil Registry Offices, Educational Institutions, Courts of Justice, Banking Institutions, Immigration Office, Government Authorities, Universities and Academic Institutions, Private companies and Employers, so you can rest assured that the translation of your documents is in good hands.
To get a translation quote, a scanned copy of your document sent by email or uploaded in our system will be sufficient.
In addition to certified translations, our company provides certified copies of original documents signed by a solicitor, an attorney, a commissioner of oaths or a notary public and can also obtain apostille stamp and legalization for documents issued in Ireland.
If you require an Apostille or a Notary legalization on your document we will require the original, which can be either posted to us or brought in person to our office in 62 Dame Street, Dublin 2.
Why choose Mainstream Translations for your Certified translations? Because:
- We have professional translators who regularly work on legal certified translations
- We understand the importance of your documents and guarantee accuracy in translation
- We hand over your project to a professional translator and also to a proofreader
- We understand the importance of your documents and provide the best services in the area
- We guarantee a quick delivery of your project and we accept tight deadlines
- We are the cheapest in Ireland!
For a translation quote, to place an order or request more information about translation services, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 086 408 3332 or 016706333 and you will receive a prompt reply.