Mainstream Translations provides professional certified translations for certificates and documents. Our network of skilled and experienced translators is eager to provide you with the highest level of customer service possible. We prepare the translation of all kinds of documents including:
- translation of birth, marriage, death and divorce certificates
- translation of official transcripts (such as high school certificates, university degrees and vocational training certificates),
- translation of regulatory documents (such as informed consents, protocols, research data forms and case report forms) Our team will advise on the type of certification you may require whether it is True Copy of the Original, Solicitor certification or Notary certification of the document. We guarantee our translation will be accepted by the Irish Authorities. Our team of experienced professionals follow all the steps from the document translation to an Apostille stamp where needed. Just ask us if you are not sure whether your Birth Certificate, Power of Attorney or any other document requires legalization by Foreign and Commonwealth Office. As for the translation, you can send the scan or picture of your documents by e-mail and receive the translation via Post.
- If you require certified true copies of passport, birth, marriage, death and divorce certificates, diplomas, landing papers or other legal documents, we can help you in arranging for such certification by a Notary Public.
- If you require our company’s assistance in arranging for notarized translations, please provide us with your original document or a certified true copy of it.
- We also provide legalization of your Document Translation such as Certification of your Document Translation with a Notary or Solicitor. Regarding the translation, you will receive a fully certified translation, which is stamped, sealed and signed by Mainstream Translations.
- Contact us now for any legal translation need and our experienced team will do its best to satisfy your expectations! If you are looking for an estimate price please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 086 408 3332 or 016706333 and we will be happy to assist you!