Mainstream Translations offers certified translations in all language combinations of personal documents issued by Civil Registry Offices, Courts of Justice, Universities and Academic Institutions, Government Authorities, Medical and Financial Institutions etc…
Our services include:
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Divorce Certificates Translation
- Death Certificates Translation
- Diplomas Translation
- Transcript of Records Translation
- Police Clearance Translation
- Court Judgments Translation
- Medical Reports Translation
- Official Letters Translation
- Legal Contracts Translation
- Tender Documents Translation
- Financial Documents Translation
- Agreements Translation
- And many more …
All of our Legal Certified Translations are valid before the Irish authorities such as Civil Registry Offices, Educational Institutions, Courts of Justice, Banking Institutions, Immigration Office, Government Authorities, Universities and Academic Institutions, Private companies and Employers, so you can rest assured that the translation of your documents is in good hands.
For a Certified Translation quote, a scanned copy of your document sent by email or uploaded in our system will be sufficient.
If you require an Apostille or a Notary legalization on your document we will require the original, which can be either posted to us or brought in person to our office in 62 Dame Street, Dublin 2.
Why choose Mainstream Translations for your Legal Certified translations?
- We have professional translators who regularly work on legal certified translations
- We understand the importance of your documents and guarantee accuracy in translation
- We hand over your project to a professional translator and also to a proofreader
- We understand the importance of your documents and provide the best services in the area
- We guarantee a quick delivery of your project and we accept tight deadlines
- We are the cheapest in Ireland!
Our services are available in many languages, such as: Arabic, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Catalan, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Estonian, Flemish, French, Greek, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Persian, Serbian, Spanish, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Urdu and many more.
Contact us now for any legal document translation and our experienced team will do its best to satisfy your expectations! If you are looking for an estimate price please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 086 408 3332 or 01 6706333 and you will receive a prompt reply.