Go to Top

Document legalization

document legalizationRules relating to apostilles are stated in 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.
You may need an apostille if you are making an application to an official agency in another country to  get married, request citizenship or permit, new birth certificate or passport, obtain a divorce decree, and other similar documents.

Please note that you, as an applicant, need to get the apostille if the document is issued outside of Ireland.

We complete your translations, including translation of your apostille and certify your documents.

If notarization is required, then we can have it notarized by a public notary.

For further information we are at your disposal and we will be happy to assist you with any queries you might have!