Translating legal documents of high importance for companies, is something that requires a significant command of the terminology in the field of law as well as a solid knowledge about this area of expertise. Either you are a sole trader, a private company limited by shares, a public limited company (PLC), a property management company, a company limited by guarantee, an unlimited company, a limited liability partnership (LLP), a community interest company (CIC), a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO), a right to manage (RTM) company, a limited liability company (LLC) or a master limited partnership (MLP), a single mistake in the process of translation in a legal document can bring you into troubles and make you lose a significant amount of money.
Thus, translating a legal document is not an easy task as translating is not just a matter of words, and the content should be completely understood and the translator has to be proficient in the topic. Mainstream Translations commits itself to provide you with the best translators on the market for all your legal documents. Our translators have extensive experience in the translation of legal documents and they have recognised qualifications in these specific areas. Our translation agency, based in the city-centre of Dublin, only works with native speakers as well as certified translators and interpreters. They know very well the consequences of a mistake and for them, it is really important to take into account all the differences in law from one country to another in order to provide you with the best translation possible.
Here are some of the documents we translate:
– Translation of accounts,
– Translation of bank statements,
– Translation of income statements,
– Translation of balance sheets,
– Translation of tax reporting forms,
– Translation of marketing plans,
– Translation of audits,
– Translation of annual returns,
– Translation of certificate of incorporation,
– Translation of articles of associations,
– Translation of partnership deeds,
– Translation of transactional documents,
– Translation of trust papers,
– Translation of memorandum of associations,
– Translation of registers,
– Translation of payroll reports,
– Translation of warranties of quality,
– Translation of software licence,
– Translation of insurance policies.
But you could be also in need of a translation of contract, and there are many contracts we translate:
– Translation of purchase contracts,
– Translation of donation contracts,
– Translation of property contracts,
– Translation of property deeds
– Translation of construction contracts,
– Translation of employment contracts,
– Translation of wholesale merchandise supply,
– and many more!
Mainstream Translations is the ideal partner for even the most complex and specialised legal translation needs. Our services are prompt and we will assure you that with us, you will have the lowest rates on the market. And if you do not find your document’s type above, no worries, just contact us and we will do our best to satisfy your needs.
We work in many languages ranging from Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Flemish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian to Urdu, and many more.
Furthermore, our experienced team can provide you with document legalisations, true copy of original by solicitor or notary public, apostille legalisation services, affidavit and consular legalisation.
If you would like to get a quote, you can contact us by e-mail at: [email protected] and we will do our best to give you an answer as soon as we can. You can also give us a call at: (+353)86 408 3332 or (+353)1670 6333 and we will be happy to assist you!