Nowadays, English is the world language of business, therefore either you are a sole trader company, private company limited by shares, a public limited company (PLC), a property management company, a company limited by guarantee, an unlimited company, a limited liability partnership (LLP), a community interest company (CIC), a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO), translating your company’s documents into English is vital in order to be competitive on the international market.
However, in order to make the name of your company known and reliable even abroad the translation into English must be spotless, otherwise you could lose your opportunity to go global.
As these are documents of high language complexity, translating legal documents is not an easy task since a thorough knowledge of the terminology of a specific sector is required and the translator has to be proficient in that area in order to fully understand the topic and produce a good translation in the target language. It goes without saying that, for the translation of your legal documents you have to only rely on skilled professional translators.
At Mainstream translations and Interpreting, a Dublin-based translation company we offer a high quality professional service by focusing on translation accuracy and confidentiality. We take into account all the differences in law from one country to another and we work only with certified translators in order to provide the best translation service possible.
We have very competitive prices for many types of legal documents such as:
- Translation of statement accounts,
- Translation of bank statements,
- Translation of income statements,
- Translation of balance sheets,
- Translation of tax reporting forms,
- Translation of marketing plans,
- Translation of audits,
- Translation of annual returns,
- Translation of certificates of incorporation,
- Translation of articles of association,
- Translation of partnership deeds,
- Translation of transactional documents,
- Translation of trust papers,
- Translation of memorandum of association,
- Translation of legal registers,
- Translation of payroll reports,
- Translation of warranties of quality,
- Translation of software licence,
- Translation of insurance policies.
And we provide discounts for large files and tender contracts such as:
- Translation of purchase contracts,
- Translation of donation contracts,
- Translation of property contracts,
- Translation of property deeds,
- Translation of construction contracts,
- Translation of employment contracts,
- Translation of wholesale merchandise supply
If the legal document you have to translate is not among the ones mentioned above, don’t worry and give us a call to receive a translation quotation.
At Mainstream translations, we work in many languages ranging from Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Flemish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, and many more.
Furthermore, our experienced team can provide you with document legalisation, true copy of original by solicitor or notary public, apostille legalisation services, affidavit and consular legalisation.
If you would like to get a translation quote, you can contact us by e-mail at: [email protected] and we will do our best to give you an answer as soon as we can. You can also give us a call at: (+353) 86 408 3332 or (+353) 1670 6333 and we will be happy to assist you.