Mainstream Translations provides professional certified legal translations for any kind of documents and certificates. Our network of skilled and experienced translators is able to provide you with the highest level of translation when it comes to legal documents.
Translating legal documents is of high importance for companies, and is something that requires a significant command of the terminology in the field of law as well as a solid knowledge about this area of expertise. Whether you are a sole trader, a private company limited by shares, a public limited company (PLC), a property management company, a company limited by guarantee, an unlimited company, a limited liability partnership (LLP), a community interest company (CIC), a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO), a limited liability company (LLC), a single mistake in the process of translation in a legal document can bring you into trouble.
Thus, translating a legal document is not an easy task as translating is not just a matter of words, and the content should be completely understood while the translator has to be proficient in the topic. Mainstream Translations commits itself to provide you with the best translators on the market for all your legal documents. Our translators have extensive experience in the legal field and they have qualifications in these specific areas. Our translation agency, based in the city-centre of Dublin, only works with native speakers as well as certified translators and interpreters who aim at providing you with a quality translation service at the best price possible.
Here are some of the documents we usually translate:
- Translation of accounts,
- Translation of bank statements,
- Translation of income statements,
- Translation of balance sheets,
- Translation of tax reporting forms,
- Translation of marketing plans,
- Translation of annual returns,
- Translation of certificate of incorporation,
- Translation of articles of associations,
- Translation of partnership deeds,
- Translation of transactional documents,
- Translation of trust papers,
- Translation of memorandum of associations,
- Translation of registers,
- Translation of payroll reports,
- Translation of warranties of quality,
- Translation of software licence,
- Translation of insurance policies.
But you could be also in need of a translation of a contract, and there are many contracts we translate, such as:
- Translation of purchase contracts,
- Translation of donation contracts,
- Translation of property contracts,
- Translation of property deeds
- Translation of construction contracts,
- Translation of employment contracts,
- Translation of wholesale merchandise supply,
- and many more!
Mainstream Translations is the ideal partner for even the most complex and specialised legal translation needs. Our services are prompt and we will assure you that with us, you will have the lowest rates on the market. And if you do not find your document’s type above, no worries, just email us a copy of your document and we will provide you with our best translation quote.
We work in many languages ranging from English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Dutch, German, Swedish, Arabic, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Chinese, Japanese, Urdu, Thai, Turkish, Norwegian, Latin and many more.
Furthermore, our team can provide you with document legalisations, true copy of original by solicitor or notary public, apostille legalisation services, affidavit and consular legalisation.
So, choose Mainstream Translations when looking for the certified translation of your legal documents because:
- We have professional translators who regularly work on legal translations
- We understand the importance of your documents and guarantee accuracy in translation
- We understand the importance of your documents and provide the best services in the area
- We guarantee a quick delivery of your document and we accept tight deadlines
- We are amongst the cheapest in Ireland so look no further!
For a translation quote, to place an order or request more information about translation services, please contact us by email at: [email protected] and you will receive a prompt reply.