With years of experience our worldwide clients rely on our interpreting services because our interpretation firm goes the extra mile to ensure that we work with the most talented and professional interpreters in Ireland. Mainstream Translations can provide you with interpretation services for over 200 languages!
Your keynote speakers are the highlight of your exhibition! Your visitors have travelled from all over the world to hear them speak. It would hence be extremely disappointing if the speakers were not understood properly by the audience. That’s why Mainstream Translations’ highly qualified interpreters ensure that you have nothing to worry about on this front as they ensure every word from the speaker is correctly conveyed to the audience.
In the field of interpreting, we offer various services, namely:
- simultaneous interpreting,
- whispered or liaison interpreting,
- consecutive interpreting.
We have an extensive network of professional interpreters and we can find the right interpreter for you for all specialisations.
Many of our interpreters are also translators which means that we translate your document and assign interpreters for your events who have participated in translation and are familiar with your products, services and terminology.
Why choose Mainstream Translations for your language interpretation needs?
- Our interpreters are experts in IT, Insurance, Technical, Financial, Legal, Business, Medical, etc…
- Rapid response times from our interpretation agency – we move fast!
- The cheapest in Ireland and excellent quality language interpretation services
- 24/7 + more than 200 language interpretations
- Request an interpretation translation Quick Quote and Mainstream Translations will be in touch immediately. We know how urgent and important interpretation translation projects can be!
- Contact our interpretation agency at 01 6706333 – 086 408 3332 today for a first class interpretation service experience at the cheapest price and quality available.
- Are you in a rush and need a language interpreter now?